November 4 – 8, 2019
Las Vegas, Nevada
Progressive Carbine 1 – 5; this five day “Package” includes Progressive Carbine 1 through Progressive Carbine 5, inclusive.
Please refer to the individual course for detailed information.
- Standard range attire while conducting firearms training; weather-appropriate active-wear, brimmed hat, quality shoes or boots etc.
- Semi-automatic carbine w/at least three (30 round) magazines.
- 500 rounds of quality carbine ammunition for each day of training.
- Carbine magazine pouches/carry system (belt or chest mounted).
- Carbine-mounted flashlight and a hand-held flashlight. Students may attend this class regardless whether they possess but one of the two aforementioned lights.
- Spare flashlight batteries and replacement lamp module for each light (if possible).
- Semi-automatic pistol w/ at least 2 magazines.
- Dominant-side belt holster and support-side magazine carrier ***
- 100 rounds of quality pistol ammunition each day of training for PC 2, 3, and 4 (No handgun ammunition is required for PC 1).
- Hearing protection.
- Eye protection.
- Knee and/or elbow pads (if desired).
- Sunscreen (if desired).
- Carbine Sling (if desired, NOT required).
*** Blackhawk Serpa model holsters are strictly prohibited during live fire range training and banned in all PFC Training classes for safety reasons. For copies of PFC’s and the Federal Government’s policies regarding the use of Blackhawk Serpa holsters, contact PFC HQ.
Enrollment: Open to qualified citizens, law enforcement, security personnel, Department of Defense, and government agencies/contractors.
Cost: $995.00 per student