November 7, 2019
Las Vegas, Nevada
PC4 provides students the latest fight winning principles, tactics and techniques for deadly force personal defense in low-light environments. Through the proper use of equipment coupled with perpetual motion and sound fundamentals, we create illusory effects as well as virtual cover where none previously existed. Don’t be afraid of the dark! Training topics include the Principles of Low-Light Combat, Light Selection, Carry & Use, Flashlight-Assisted Shooting Techniques, Flashlight/Weapon Manipulations, Low-Light After-Action Assessments, Barricade Tactics & Reactive Movement Review, Low-Light Movement Drills, and Low-Light Tactical Shooting Exercises.
- Standard range attire while conducting firearms training; weather-appropriate active-wear, brimmed hat, quality shoes or boots etc.
- Semi-automatic carbine w/ at least 3 (30 round) magazines.
- 500 rounds of quality carbine ammunition (PFC discourages the use of reloaded ammunition).
- Carbine magazine pouches/carry system (belt or chest mounted).
- Carbine-mounted flashlight and a hand-held flashlight. Students may attend this class regardless whether they possess but one of the two aforementioned lights.
- Spare flashlight batteries and replacement lamp module for each light (if possible).
- Semi-automatic pistol w/ at least 2 magazines.
- Dominant-side belt holster and support-side magazine carrier ***
- 100 rounds of quality pistol ammunition (PFC discourages the use of reloaded ammunition).
- Hearing protection.
- Eye protection (Dark lenses for day-time operations, clear lenses for low-light/dark operations).
- Knee Pads (if desired).
- Sunscreen (if desired).
- Carbine Sling (if desired, NOT required).
*** Blackhawk Serpa model holsters (and/or SIMILAR) are strictly prohibited during live fire range training and banned in all PFC Training classes for safety reasons. For copies of PFC’s and the Federal Government’s policies regarding the use of Blackhawk Serpa holsters, contact PFC HQ.
Enrollment: Open to qualified citizens, law enforcement, security personnel, Department of Defense, and government agencies/contractors.
Pre-requisite: Progressive Carbine 1.
Cost: $250.00 per student