Enrollment Policies and Information
Progressive F.O.R.C.E. Concepts, LLC provides superior training services to those who go into harm’s way and, in so doing, require an advantage. To that end, attendance in some of our courses is restricted to members of those approved groups who are listed in the “Enrollment” section found at the bottom of each and every course description. PFC will take responsible and reasonable steps to ensure that those attending our courses have been properly vetted prior to the commencement of training. Accordingly, any and all members of the below listed groups must be prepared to provide the below proof of qualification:
“Qualified” Citizens are U.S. citizens who possess a demonstrable need to attend any of the PFC Courses for which they are eligible. These persons must provide a minimum of two of the followingupon request:
- Government issued picture bearing identification card in the form of a current state issued Driver’s License or Identification Card,
- Current government agency or government contractor employee picture identification card (if applicable)]
- Valid U.S. Passport (with valid date and Visa stamp, if applicable)
- Current resident or non-resident Concealed Carry Weapons permit (from any state so issuing)
- Current NV State Unarmed or Armed Security Guard Card (if applicable)
- “Certified” birth certificate
- Social Security Card
“Qualified” Citizens who do not possess a government issued Identification Card for which a background check is required must also provide a copy of a current background check. Background checks can be performed by the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department’s Records Bureau. The fee for this is $9.00. For information on how to obtain a background check, visit www.lvmpd.com. Click on the “Tickets and Records” Tab, then click on “Background Checks”. Follow all instructions. Application forms are available on-line and can be hand-carried or mailed in. Office location/s and office hours are posted on-line; this service is available 7 days a week.
Civilian Foreign Nationals must possess a demonstrable need to attend any of the PFC Courses for which they are eligible. They must be prepared to present a copy of a current LVMPD background check, their current and valid passport (with date and Visa stamp, if applicable), their Resident Alien Card issued by INS, or any other documentation assisting in validating identification, authorized entry into the United States, and proof positive of a lack of criminal history.
Government Agencies (Local, State, or Federal) and Government Agency Contractors
Agency/Agency Contractor issued I.D. cards are acceptable forms of identity verification documents as long as they are supported by a second form of picture I.D. issued by another government agency such as a current and valid state driver’s license; and that one, or more, of the I.D.s possesses the requirement that a criminal history background check is conducted prior to the issuance of the I.D. to the bearer. Additional criteria found above under “Qualified” Citizens may apply.
Law Enforcement Officers
LEOs must be active, active reserve, or possess department issued picture I.D. stating “retired.” Retired LEOs must have a demonstrable need for the training for which they have applied and provide other proof positive that they are free of any criminal history that would adversely affect their eligibility to attend the class for which they have registered. Additional criteria found above under “Qualified” Citizens may apply.
Must have DoD issued picture I.D. (Active/Active Reserve/National Guard). DoD issued I.D. must be current; and must be supported by a second form of government issued picture I.D. Additional criteria found above under “Qualified” citizens may apply.
*Security Personnel – See “Qualified” Citizen, above.
Courses specific to military, law enforcement, executive protection training and security require prior approval. A Restricted Program Approval Request must be submitted and approved by Progressive Force Concepts prior to registration in a course.
- Fill out Restricted Program Approval Request (please list the course and course date you would like approval to attend)
- Submit Request
- PFC will contact you with approval and information to finalize registration in desired training course
- Must be a U.S. citizen or qualified foreign national (see enrollment policies above) with valid identification
- Must be at least 18 years old (18 – 20 years old must be accompanied by a person who is at least 21 years old – exceptions for some medical and wilderness courses)
- Must be legally able to possess a firearm
Cancellation, Refund and Deposit Terms and Conditions
- 50% of registration/course fee is non-refundable.
- 75% of registration/course fee is non-refundable if customer cancels within 15 days or less prior to the first day of training.
- 100% of registration/course fee is non-refundable if customer no-shows on first day of training.
- If PFC must cancel or postpone a scheduled course, the full registration fee may be refunded or applied to future training.
- For scheduling custom courses, a 50% deposit, due at time of booking, is required to secure dates on the PFC Training Calendar.
Course Registration Process
- Registration deadline is typically one week before course date
- Add course to cart and complete payment
- PFC accepts credit card payments
- PFC will accept checks mailed to PFC at least 14 days prior to the course
- PFC does not accept cash payments
- Complete and sign the Student Information and Release of Liability and submit before the beginning of the course
- Failure to provide any of the PFC registration requirements, registration form or waiver may result in a delay or possible removal from course
- PFC reserves the right to refuse training to any applicant for any reason
- Courses are based on minimum registrations. Progressive Force Concepts Group reserves the right to cancel courses if the minimum registration is not met, at which time course registration fees will be refunded in full to those who are registered for the course
- PFC does not currently accept the G.I. Bill for course payment, we are working to develop this capability
- Registration in a course indicates your understanding of the registration requirements, refund policy and registration process
- By registering for a course on this website you give Progressive Force Concepts and this website permission to collect your personal information
Upon completion of any PFC “Open Enrollment” course a certificate of attendance in PDF format can be provided by request. Please email [email protected]
Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to register for a course, process an order and manage access to your account.
If you are a PFC employee your personal data will be used only for purposes directly related to your employment with Progressive FORCE Concepts.